Confirmation if you have a student VISA

Do you already have a student VISA in the U.S.?

YES: I have studied abroad before in the US and have a student VISA.
NO: This is my first time to study in the US and apply for CPC

* If it has been 5 months since the last time you attended a school program, your VISA is expired. Choose NO if it has been more than 5 months since you returned to your country.


Copyright© Central Pacific College , 2020 All Rights Reserved.