Affordable English School in Hawaii | Central Pacific College

Oversea Students

Oversea Students

Oversea students are those who currently live outside of the U.S. and will apply for a STUDENT VISA.


Already have a STUDENT VISA and will re-enter to the US from another country.

Application Steps

Application Steps
  1. Apply to CPC (Fill out on-line application)
  2. Submit supporting documents for an I-20
  3. Receive your I-20
  4. Apply for a student Visa and have a Visa interview at the U.S. Embassy
  5. Receive your Student Visa
  6. Leave for the U.S.

Students should apply to CPC at least 2 months before their desired program starting date. We will guide you through the application steps after you submit your on-line application for CPC.

Cancellation Policy

The enrollment fee of $100 or $150 will be charged at the time of application. The enrollment fee is non-refundable regardless if a visa application is rejected or enrollment is cancelled.

After submitting your application

After students submit the on-line application, CPC will process your application and send you the link for the on-line application page.
Students can follow the continued application process stated on this page.

Apply Online

Fill out the on-line application.
Contact us via e-mail with any questions.

Apply to CPC through the on-line application below.