Affordable English School in Hawaii | Central Pacific College

Student VISA F1

Student VISA F1

Please choose your situation from the list below.
If you are not sure about your situation, click READ MORE for more details.

Any questions?

Normally, you will need a student visa to stay as a long-term student in the United States.
If you don't know if you need a visa or not, please contact us.

We have speakers available in 5 different languages.