Affordable English School in Hawaii | Central Pacific College

Application Process for Short-term Overseas

Application Process for Short-term Overseas

Less than 90 days

Who is elgible to apply for short-term study?

-A person living outside of the U.S.
-A person planning to stay in the U.S. less than 90 days.

Application Steps

Application Steps
  1. Apply to CPC
  2. Submit your information
  3. Pay tuition
  4. Leave for the U.S.

Short-term international students do not need a visa. However, it is recommended that you complete the application process as early as possible to secure housing and class registration.

CPC is especially busy during the summer and spring break. Therefore, even for short-term study, we recommend you complete the application at least one month prior to departure.

Cancellation Policy

The Registration fee of $100 will be charged at the time of application. The enrollment fee is non-refundable, regardless of an application being rejected or enrollment cancelled. However, if we are not able to find you housing, we will refund your enrollment fee.