Affordable English School in Hawaii | Central Pacific College



Thank you for your interest in applying to CPC.
This page is for those who already have any visa status other than a student visa, or who are from ESTA Countries or Tourist Visa Countries.

If you plan to apply to CPC without obtaining a student (F-1) visa, please proceed with your enrollment from this page.

Application Steps

Your application steps are different based on your country, nationality, courses and visas, etc. Our staff will guide you on the exact steps once you submit your on-line application.

Need help? Ask Us!

In order to study at an English school in the United States, it is necessary to obtain a student (F-1) visa.
However, how to apply for a student visa varies depending on your home country.

- Can I study at CPC without obtaining a visa?
- Is it possible to enroll with a different visa other than a student visa(F-1)?
- How long can I stay in the U.S. without a student visa?
- How many hours per week should I study at CPC in order to obtain a student visa?

The answers to these questions are explained on the website for the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS).

If you want clarification before submitting your application, please confirm on the web-sites or feel free to contact us. We can advise you in 5 languages!

Contact Us

1221 Kapiolani Blvd. Suite 740 Honolulu, HI 96814
Tel: (808) 791-7800