Transfer Student

Students who currently study in the United States and want to transfer to CPC

Valid for:
-Students who already study in the United States.
-Students who attends a vocational school or other educational institute.
-Students who have an F1 visa and also an I-20.

Application Steps

1 or 2 months before desired transfer date:

1. Apply to CPC
2. Submit the documents
3. Receive the new I-20
4. Pay tuition
5. Attend CPC’s Orientation Session

Students are required to apply 1 or 2 months before their desired transfer date. It is best to speak with the front desk staff after applying to confirm the transfer process, as it can be complicated depending on your status.

Cancellation Policy

The Registration fee of $150 will be charged at the time of application. The enrollment fee is non-refundable, regardless of an application being rejected or enrollment cancelled. However, if we are not able to find you housing, we will refund your enrollment fee.


Copyright© Central Pacific College , 2019 All Rights Reserved.