Which type of visa are you planning to apply for?

Please choose your visa situation from the options below:

Any questions?

Normally, you will need a student visa to stay as a long-term student in the United States.
If you don't know if you need a visa or not, please contact us.

We have speakers available in 5 different languages.


Everything you need to know about applying to
Central Pacific College

Overseas Student

A student who is currently out of the U.S. now and will apply for a student visa to CPC.
Read more

Transfer student

A student who is in the U.S. and will change schools to CPC.
Read more

Change of Status

A student who wants change their U.S. visa status to an ‘F1 Student Visa’.
Read more

Non-F1 Student

A student who has a U.S. Visa other than an F1 Student Visa.
Read more

In addition to English, CPC offers language support in 5 languages!
If you have any questions, please contact us via the Inquiry Page.


Copyright© Central Pacific College , 2018 All Rights Reserved.