Student VISA F1

Please choose your situation from the list below.
If you are not sure about your situation, click READ MORE for more details.

Any questions?

Normally, you will need a visa to stay as a long-term student in the United States.
If you don't know if you need a visa or not, please contact us.

We have speakers available in 5 different languages.




Copyright© Central Pacific College , 2020 All Rights Reserved.