The following is what you can expect from the admissions process:
1. Registration form filled out online at https://cpchawaii.edu/admission/
2. Student Information form filled out online at https://cpchawaii.edu/form-application/
3. We will require you to e-mail(email@example.com) or fax the following documents:
• A copy of your passport (photo page)
• A copy of your student visa
• A copy of your current I-20
• Signed CPC transfer form (You need to personally take the form to your current school and have the form signed
by your current school DSO.)
*Please note that a student MUST submit all documents to CPC in order for CPC to issue I-20.
• A copy of your or your bank statement.
The minimum balance of your bank statement will need to be over $20,532. The bank statement must be in English and submitted no later than 3 months prior to the date of the I-20 issuance. $20,352 is the total cost of living expenses and tuition fees in order to study at CPC. Not having sufficient funds in your bank statement may result in being ineligible to obtain student status for a full year. They may instead study in the program for the length of time that their funds make them eligible for.
4. When the payment for the express mailing fee of $100 is confirmed, we will issue an I-20 and an acceptance letter will be mailed to you via FedEx.
Please fill in the following form to pay for the express mailing fee https://cpchawaii.edu/form-card/
5. Apply for a student visa at the U.S. Embassy in your country.
6. Notify CPC of what the results of the interview are.
7. Payment for tuition and textbooks.
8. Travel to Hawaii!
The following link will show what you can expect from your first day https://cpchawaii.edu/yourwelcomeday/
*If you require accommodations, please contact Student Service America (SSA) at:
Tel: +1(808) 542-9114 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Traveling to Hawaii you can buy some cialis or viagra at affordable price here http://onlinevgraaustralia.net/uk/kamagra-oral-jelly/