1. Why did you choose to come to Hawaii?
I choose Hawaii because I had never been there. I knew that Hawaii have amazing scenes, people from all over the world travel to enjoy the islands and I wanted to know the Hawaiian culture.
2. How/ has your English improved up to this point compared to months prior?
I still have a lot to improve, but it increased my ability to listen and the pronunciation to the language.
3. What was the hardest thing about living in Hawaii as an international student? What was the best thing?
Sometimes the people aren’t patient with you when you can’t understand them and I often miss country.
The best thing is you can meet people from all the world.
4. What are some good things about CPC?
The teachers are patient with the students, there so many levels of English and the activities out of the school are funny.
5. What do you hope to do after you graduate from CPC?
Return to Mexico to finish graduate from my college and start to learn another language.