1. Why did you choose to come to Hawaii?
In the past I visited Hawaii on vacation and I felt in love. I really like the weather, the beautiful natural places of Hawaii and the nice people.
2. How/ has your English improved up to this point compared to months prior?
I feel my listening and writing in particular have improved the most.
3. What was the hardest thing about living in Hawaii as an international student? What was the best thing?
The hardest thing everithing is expensive in Hawaii. The best thing is you can go to the beach everyday after school.
4. What are some good things about CPC?
The staff and teachers are very nice if you need help. Also, you can meet a many students of different countries and practice English.
5. What do you hope to do after you graduate from CPC?
I´d like to go soon to LA and practise my English skills with my cousins.