Testimonials

Kosuke (20s / Japan)

投稿日:

1. Why did you choose to come to Hawaii?

I chose to come here because in the past I had visited Hawaii on vacation with my family many times and became quite fond of here. Also, I like the weather in Hawaii.

2. How has your English improved up to this point compared to months prior?

3 months after having come to Hawaii I feel that my listening and writing in particular have improved the most. When I first came to Hawaii I wasn’t able to listen to and comprehend most of the material in class. Even now I can’t really say that I’m perfect but I think I’ve gotten a lot better at listening and understanding. Even when it comes to writing I had to try my best to write just one sentence at first. But now I’ve kind of gotten the hang of writing.

3. What was the hardest thing about living in Hawaii as an international student? What was the best thing?

I think the hardest thing is that I’m not able to express what I want to say in English very well. The best thing, I think, is by joining activities through CPC and becoming good friends with some of the teachers I’ve had more opportunities to practice my English.

4. What are some good things about CPC?

Like I said before, I think it’s great that I’ve become good friends with my teachers and that I’ve gotten lots of practice speaking in English.

5. What do you hope to do after you graduate from CPC?

I’ve never been to the mainland before so I’d like to go there on a trip and practice my English.

-Testimonials
-

Copyright© Central Pacific College , 2019 All Rights Reserved.