Testimonials

Miwa (20s / Argentina)

投稿日:

1. Why did you choose to come to Hawaii?

I chose Hawaii because I think that Hawaii is a nice place to live. I also want to meet people from all over the world. The weather is very nice. I’m from South America so to be here it’s a good opportunity to make an exchange with the culture of Asia mixed with the American culture.

2. How/ has your English improved up to this point compared to months prior?

My English is improving. Every day I learn new vocabulary and also I can understand more. Right now I’m able to have a full conversation in English and I can understand a lot too.

3. What was the hardest thing about living in Hawaii as an international student? What was the best thing?

The hardest thing about living in Hawaii is being far away from my family and my friends but I’m having a lot of new experiences and new friends. Also I’m learning different cultures and languages. It’s challenging to be here alone and studying another language.

4. What are some good things about CPC?

I like CPC because it is like a family. The teachers are very nice, all the staff here are able to help the students so I feel very comfortable studying at CPC.

5. What do you hope to do after you graduate from CPC?

I would like to be a Flight Attendant so I will still practising my English in my home town.

-Testimonials
-

Copyright© Central Pacific College , 2019 All Rights Reserved.