Testimonials

Naomi (30s / Japan)

投稿日:

Why did you choose to come to Hawaii?

I like Hawaii's relaxing atmosphere and I'm interested in Hawaiian culture. Although I've visited Hawaii many times before, I've dreamed of living here for much longer. My desire to live in Hawaii coincided with my career change, so I decided to study English in Hawaii!

How has your English improved up to this point compared to 20 weeks ago?

My usage of words, tense, and also my essay writing has improved. However, if I hadn't been afraid of speaking I would have improved more.

What was the hardest thing about living in Hawaii for a year as an international student? What was the best thing?

The hardest thing was adjusting to the lifestyle because almost everything is different from Japan. For example transportation, tipping, contracts for condos, and food.

The best thing is feeling close to nature. I can fully enjoy many activities such as hiking, surfing, and swimming.

What are some good things about CPC?

There are a lot of great teachers and staff members who are kinda and helpful. They listen to my every word and always give me appropriate advice. They helped me many times when I was feeling down.

What do you hope to do after you graduate from CPC?

I hope to go to KCC so that I may improve my English skills further. I expect to gain job experience related to retail through OPT after going to KCC for one year.

-Testimonials
-

Copyright© Central Pacific College , 2019 All Rights Reserved.